Last year Blom's, a mail-order garden center, sent me a funny blue plastic foldable vase with the order of tulips. |
Wild Tulips Dancing
But also enough proper tulips to make a mosaic
Many of my Royal Doulton vase are too decorative to play second fiddle to a bouquet of mixed flowers, but some can take greenery to enhance their beauty. Such a one is one of my Dragon vases. I found that Bergenia, with its pink flowers, matched the decoration to perfection. |
Dragon vase with pink flowers
====This post is for Cathy HERE



6 comments:
I tried leaving a comment earlier, but your blog was having none of it - I will try a different way this time. Your squishy vase is most appealing and your tulip mosaic looks so effective because of your execellent photographic skills. Thanks for sharing
Well, if any flowers have a right to dance, it should be tulips! I love the vase with the bright red tulip and the blue forget-me-nots. I have total tulip envy - tulips aren't something that can be grown as anything but expensive annuals here and, even then, our nasty (hot) Santa Ana winds inevitably blow at the wrong time and wither half or more of what one plants while they're still in bud.
Beautiful. I like the apple blossom colored tulip--so delicate. /susie
Great vase collection you have Joanna, and such pretty posies to go in them!
Lovely flowers Joanna, and I do love the effect of the blue vase with the dancing tulips. Fun! :)
thank you for persevering Cathy, I would have hated to miss your comment. Love the word squishy - which describes that little vase perfectly :-)
Post a Comment