Bunches of eye candy!!! I love the hosta foliage and is the small variegated foliage pittosporum? The leave looks too narrow, Once again you have outdone yourself Joanna. Take care!
Lovely bouquet, Joanna. And I think that is part of the appeal of the beauty of flowers - it is ephemeral, like most things in this life... Many thanks for participating in the Floral Friday Fotos meme, I look forward to your next contribution!
9 comments:
beautiful images
But they add so much while they are here. Are those white snap dragons?
So pretty...thanks for sharing!
Bunches of eye candy!!! I love the hosta foliage and is the small variegated foliage pittosporum? The leave looks too narrow, Once again you have outdone yourself Joanna. Take care!
Beautiful bouquet.
Oh i love your photos and your arrangement. I wish we can grow hostas also in the tropics.
So beautiful!
enjoy it as long as it lasts :) Beauty remains in your memorey.
Lovely bouquet, Joanna. And I think that is part of the appeal of the beauty of flowers - it is ephemeral, like most things in this life...
Many thanks for participating in the Floral Friday Fotos meme, I look forward to your next contribution!
Post a Comment